YOU ARE INVITED: OPEN HOUSE SUN OCT 27th
OPEN HOUSE ANNOUNCEMENT!
851 W. 43rd St.
Sunday Oct 27th 1-4 pm
This “Century Built Home” is 1 of 3 of its kind in Houston.
Wonderful mid-century modern home. One of three Century Built Homes in Houston designed by Allen R. Willams Jr. All masonry construction, including the vaulted ceilings. Totally restored with attention to period detail. Architecturally and historically significant home in wonderful Garden Oaks neighborhood.
While still retaining the 1950′s character, I remodeled this house from top to bottom and it features all new:
- 30 year Heat Shield Roof
- All Kitchen and Bath Plumbing
- Kitchen and Bath Custom Cabinetry
- KitchenAid Stainless Steel Appliances
- Carrera Marble Countertops
- All Kitchen and Bath Fixtures
- Extensive Bath Tiles
- Frameless Glass Shower Enclosure
- Oak Flooring throughout
- All Lighting
- 3.5 Ton Carrier Hi-Efficiency HVAC
- All Ducting
- Underground Gas Supply Line
- Paint Interior and Exterior
- Concrete Driveway and Sidewalks
- 8 Zone Sprinkler System
- All Landscaping
- 2 Large Stained Decks
- Solar Powered Remote Gate Opener
- 2 Garage Door Openers
- Commercial Style Seamless Guttering